Saturday, March 27, 2010

Then it hit like a wave

My aunt had 4 aneurysms...

Now after a surgery she had about a month ago she has no current memory of present day... she think it's 30 years ago and that she lives somewhere else.... she doesn't know who her family is and has completely changed....I was handling it fairly well.... up until just now...

I was sitting here thinking about the last time I saw her. The night before her surgery... I went to see her, she was doing good. She was nervous and trying to distract herself from what was going to happen the next day. The next afternoon she was under for 4 hours having two of her 4 aneurysms removed... then she was gone....

She has had no real memory to speak of since then.... It's just now starting to bug me... I may really talk to my aunt again.... I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment