Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Holy depression Batman!!!

SOoooooo.... The last 3 months??? Wow....

Let me clarify.... I've been a bitch..... plain and simple... I haven't been very nice.. mostly to myself, but also to others... .I've been neglectful and passive and that isn't nice.. Urk ... sorry.

There have been a lot of change in my life, just in the past 3 weeks or so and it's been CAHHRAZZYYY!
I've had an awkward conversation with a friend that has resulted in us not talking now, and at this point I'm not sure if it's for the better or not... but I know that for right now I don't feel worried or anxious all the time that I've done something to upset her or make her not like me and it's just a RELIEF to not have that constantly hanging over my head... I know I'd like to talk to her again at some point.. but.. I just have to wait till we are both ready.

My aunt is hospitalized now due to 4 brain aneurysms.. it's messy.... not looking good... she's been there 2 weeks now... not really healing well after 3 surgeries.... it's scary and sad and makes me feel mad too...I've never had to deal with brain issues with a family member before and all I can say is that is sucks....

Lots of minor changes around the house and such... Justin started working part time to focus more on Sky Blue Iris which is his photography business.... it isn't going too well in the sense that the cut in pay he has taken to do so has hurt us... A LOT.... Sure his business will be booming and making us lots of money in the summer when all the weddings will happen and actually make us money.. but till then... eh.. I'm trying not dwell on the negative and just focus on being happy.... seeee.. This is me being happy????
thats not ACTUALLY me....

Anyway, I'm honestly working hard to stay happy and not let my depression get the best of me. It's hard and it's a daily struggle with my thoughts and emotions, but with how much happier I've been , even in spite of whats been going on around me... I see that it's worth it.
Thanks and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment