Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Whats coming???

Thank GOODNESS Christmas has come and gone.

I felt as if everyday were some race and that I had to compete to just get through it alive. We didn't even have all that much planned as far as get togethers go, but it still felt like we were being pulled in every direction. Oh well it's done now and I can breathe again.

For my step sister and step mom I made them each a quilted log cabin pillow. I ended up being so proud of them. I can't wait to make more quilted projects. I hope at some point I'll be good enough that I can start my own etsy store. We'll see.... I know that people do it, but I still can't wrap my head around the possibility that people can make money off a hobby/ something they love... So like I said.. we'll see.
New years is almost here... Justin is shooting some fancy party though so I may be hanging out by myself that night... oh well... more time to work on my quilts... if they kids allow me that is.
Someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment