Friday, December 18, 2009

Over the river

And through the state, my mom rides in the car.

I was saying in my post on Sophies blog today that my mom and step dad are on their way to see us today. Which means they are trekking highway 84 today through the pass to get here to have an early x-mas with us.

Now I'm feeling anxious and nervous about having guests again. I'm excited to see them, but when I know things are gonna happen, but don't have a time table or something I can control I get anxiety over the situation.... Once they get here I'll feel better.

I'm hoping to make some marshmallows are other goodies this weekend. Once I figure out which recipes I'm gonna use I'll post links and photos of the outcomes... I'm excited to all the baking and merriment.....I should probably figure out what I'm gonna feed my family tonight.. gah

No comments:

Post a Comment