Thursday, December 31, 2009

And a (happy?) new year!

Well it's New Years Eve 2009... woohoo???

This has turned out to be a year of many changes. I've learned a lot about the person I am and what I can survive and get over. I've taken care of a lot of matters that were bugging me this year and I'm almost done with it all and hopefully I'll be less stressed in 2010.

2009 was really eye opening as far as who my friends are. Turns out nobody really. Sure I have acquaintances, but as far as people who I thought I was close to, they pretty much faded out this year and I am now left with a contact list of people who don't return my calls/texts or seem to care about little things... such as what I might being doing on New Years Eve... but I digress.
This could easily turn into a sob fest of "woe is me" I have no friends...pity me please.... I'm gonna try to refrain from that. All I'll say is that having kids and and trying to be friends with people WITHOUT kids DO NOT mix.. at least for me. Thank goodness I know one person with a kid that lives fairly close.

Anyway, my husband is out tonight taking photos of some fancy party downtown so alas I am home alone with the kids again and sitting here , instead of living it up with the ol' acquaintances that I've now forgot. It's not all bad... At least Green Day is playing on T.V. (vomit) Oh yeah... I don't like Green Day....
time for bed.....Goodnight 2009 and go fuck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment